Tuesday, July 24, 2007

twin boys in the woods

these are from my last mi session with s's twin boys. who knew kalamazoo has all these amazing locations? in fact, i love the state of mi with its natural beauty and lakes galore. my friend jan was a big help in finding my kalamazoo locations so a big thanks to her.

i had originally planned on doing the session at two different locations until one of the twin boys that arrived at my doorstep threw up. yes, the poor little guy seemed under the weather. his poor mom was quite distraught and i felt really bad for the little z. eventually, it turned out well though it took him some time to warm up to me and feel better. i got some great pictures of him along with his twin brother j who had no trouble posing for the camera!

j picking flowers for me! it was so very sweet. i love that look on his face.

"peek-a-boo" is what he said after taking his foot out of the shoe.

a much happier z making forts with tree branches.

No comments:

 
so that what you see will be