Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Back in town from the midwest

I am back! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

First things first... For all the clients waiting on prints, I know you must all be anxious to get your orders back and I have been working on them as fast as I can. In fact, I spent a good deal of my vacation processing the orders so you can have them back in time for the holidays. The normal time for custom art prints is between 2-4 weeks and your orders should be ready by mid-December with the exception of some custom fine art pieces (canvases, storyboards, etc). I will email you as soon as your orders are ready!

Brrr... It is so good to be back to our "warmer" weather. In the midwest, we were ill-equiped with winter gear and I had to run and buy some clothes to make it through our week plus long stay. I don't take as many pictures of my boy anymore but we were sorta in the middle of nowhere (at my IL's) and I got him to do a few pictures for me on the run. The tall grass made a wonderful foreground/background in taking pictures.
and he was done...I love the look on his face here.

No comments:

 
so that what you see will be