Thursday, January 24, 2008

A perfect winter day with the P family

I can't believe it is almost the end of January. It's going by so quickly! This has been a crazy, busy month trying to catch up with sessions, fulfilling print orders, taking care of taxes and other stuff for the business. The tax part is not my favorite stuff and I'll feel better once I get it out of the way. I am also upgrading to a new computer system and am hoping it will speed up my workflow. What did I get? If you are an Apple fan you will understand my excitement in getting one of these. Oh, and then I decided that I absolutely needed to get one of these too. The crazy thing is that the monitor is so huge that I am almost afraid to open it and set it on my desk as I am afraid I will need a new desk. And then a bigger office. It feels like the book, "If you give the Mouse a cookie" though I really am trying to de-clutter and scale things down (it may not seem like it). I really shouldn't have walked into the Apple store.

I wanted to post a quick sneak peek for the P family. I had a chance to take pictures of the beautiful family last week on what turned out to be a pretty nice winter day.
Such a pretty girl. Her personality is so much like my son and she was on the move quite a bit.
Gotcha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like what I see so far Alpana. Thanks for the sneak peek!

 
so that what you see will be